Welcome to the weekly Homeschool Blog and Tell!
Stop by every Friday and link up your latest posts about the happenings in your homeschool! Simple as that. We want to read your posts and help you connect with other homeschoolers! Be sure to share this post so we can get the word out to everyone. Thanks!
This is your chance to share what’s going on in your homeschool! We want to hear all about it (and share it on our Pinterest board)!
Each week we’ll feature the most popular post in the linkup!
The most clicked post this week:
Classic World War II Movies for your Homeschool at Home to 4 Kiddos
Remember that you could be featured here next week if you link up!
Have you seen the brand new fitness course designed for homeschool moms? Created by homeschool mom Heather Bowen and her husband, a certified trainer, it’s ideal for busy homeschool moms. There’s no special equipment necessary! Check out the 8-week course at the special introductory pricing now before it goes up August 1st:
Homeschool Blog and Tell
Grab an image for your blog! It’s our new graphic and it’s easy to grab the code!
Every Friday through Wednesday, link up your homeschool-related posts and we’ll share it with our readers. So, show us what you got! Now for a few guidelines: (I know…no one likes a lot of rules, so there are not many.)
- Please direct your link to a certain post NOT your home page. We have the right to delete your link if this is not followed.
- These can be OLDER posts. We are okay with that – we want to bring new readers to your blog!
- Please link back to us or use the button above in your post or on your blog somewhere. We want everyone to know about the link-up and share it with their friends! Thanks!
- Visit other links and comment so we can share this community with each other!
- Link up to three posts per week.
Easy share on Twitter: Tweet this