Welcome to the ALL NEW weekly Homeschool Blog and Tell!
Stop by every Friday and link up your latest posts about the happenings in your homeschool! Simple as that. We want to read your posts and help you connect with other homeschoolers! Be sure to share this post so others know about our new weekly format. Thanks!
This is your chance to share what’s going on in your homeschool! We want to hear all about it (and share it on our Pinterest board)!
NEW! Each week we’ll feature the most popular post in the linkup!
Our most-clicked post from last week was:
The Pros and Cons of Homeschooling Co-Ops at Let’s Get Real
You could be featured here next week if you link up!
Online Unit Studies is offering a special coupon code just for our readers! Take advantage of the discount and try an online unit study today. There are lots of great topics to choose from and all you have to do is log in and learn!
Homeschool Blog and Tell
Grab an image for your blog! It’s our sleek new graphic and it’s easy to grab the code!
Every Friday through Wednesday, link up your homeschool-related posts and we’ll share it with our readers. So, show us what you got! Now for a few guidelines: (I know…no one likes a lot of rules, so there are not many.)
- Please direct your link to a certain post NOT your home page. We have the right to delete your link if this is not followed.
- These can be OLDER posts. We are okay with that – we want to bring new readers to your blog!
- Please link back to us or use the button above in your post or on your blog somewhere. We want everyone to know about the link-up and share it with their friends! Thanks!
- Visit other links and comment so we can share this community with each other!
- Link up to three posts per week.