The season of changes is upon us.
Most of us are getting back in the swing of homeschooling, field trips, and other academic activities. Soon the weather will be changing, football season beginning, and holidays approaching. If your kids are involved in sports, you’ll be gearing up for all those practices, games, and competitions. It’s a busy time.
It’s also a beautiful time. The change of seasons brings a new set of colors, animal activity, and family traditions. Why not make it a tradition to celebrate the return of fall with your kids? Help your kids truly appreciate the details of this season with these arts and crafts activities.
30 Fall Crafts for Kids
- Fall Tree Luminaries | Where Imagination Grows
- Cinnamon Salt Dough Leaf Ornaments | The Imagination Tree
- Easy Marbled Fall Leaves | I Heart Arts n Crafts
- Autumn Leaf Suncatchers | Crafts on Sea
- Melted Crayon Pumpkin Decorating | Crafty Morning
- Owl Pinecone Craft | Meaningful Mama
- Painting with Nature | Kids Craft Room
- Sunflower Egg Carton Craft | Buggy and Buddy
- Painted Pinecone Flowers | Emma Owl
- How to Paint Acorns | Home Stories
- Fall Sensory Bags | Kids Play Box
- Watercolor Leaves | Sew Liberated
- Fig Leaf Windchime | Creative Jewish Mom
- Sunflower Gift Card | Education.com
- Apple Decorations from Recycled Bottles | Joyful Jewish
- Pine Cone People | Red Ted Art
- Acorn Toadstools | Twig and Toadstool
- Pretzel Trees | Tippytoe Crafts
- Fall Leaf Potato Stamping | How Wee Learn
- Bark Owls | Fireflies and Mudpies
- Cheerio Corn on the Cob | Glued to My Crafts
- Caramel Apple Popsicle Stick Craft | The Classy Chapter
- Nature Painting | How Wee Learn
- Simple Origami Owl | Easy Peasy and Fun
- Pumpkin Seed Discovery Bottles | Fun-a-Day
- Puffy Paint Window Clings | Think Crafts!
- Yarn Apple Craft | Hands On as We Grow
- Pinecone Hedgehogs | Easy Peasy and Fun
- Fall Paper Lace | Krokotak
- Acorn Bells | Fireflies and Mudpies
Which is your favorite fall craft?