Homeschool conventions are a great way to learn about different curriculum and meet new homeschooling families. Of course the sessions at homeschool conventions can be invaluable as far as encouragement and learning new things. However, due to time and budget constraints, attending a homeschool convention isn’t possible for everyone. The 2016 Digital Homeschool Convention can solve that problem because it is held entirely online for free! You can access it anywhere on any device.
2016 Digital Homeschool Convention
There are over 30 different sessions this year. The topics vary from special needs homeschooling to homeschool portfolios to homeschooling high school and everything in between. There are sessions on finding margin as a homeschool mom with encouraging words from amazing homeschool moms with firsthand experience.
I’m honored to be a featured speaker at the Digital Homeschool Convention. My topic is Delight-Directed Homeschooling: 7 Ways to Make it Work in Your Homeschool. I hope you’ll register to watch my session and get your free printables on my blog at Embracing Destiny.
What is the Digital Homeschool Convention?
The Digital Homeschool Convention takes place completely online so you can watch the 30+ great sessions from any device, anywhere you’re comfortable.
When is the Digital Homeschool Convention?
July 22-25, 2016.
How much does it cost?
How does free sound? Today through July 25th, you can watch the sessions at no cost. After that, you can purchase lifetime access for just $29.99. Now that’s a great deal!
What is included?
Tons of freebies, printables, a free shopping guide, access to the Vendor Hall online, and sessions that will help and encourage homeschool families. Here is the lineup:
- Being a New Homeschool Mom (Holly Chubb- The Fraggle Momma)
- Creating Margin as a Homeschool Mom (Heather Bowen – Life of a Homeschool Mom)
- Creating A Homeschool Portfolio & Finding A Homeschool Assessor (Thaleia Maher – Something 2 Offer)
- Homeschooling and the Law: Knowing Your Rights (Holly Chubb – The Fraggle Momma)
- Homeschooling for Free – Holly Chubb
- Homeschool Multiple Ages (Rebecca West – Craft Create Calm)
- Homeschool Planning for the Unorganized Mom (Monique B – Living Life & Learning)
- How to Make Year Round Homeschooling Work For You (Misty Leask – Year Round Homeschooling)
- How to Organize Your Homeschool Life This Summer (Melanie Wilson – Psycho with 6)
- Planning for High School (Beth Hempton – Classes by Beth Plus)
- You Are Enough, You’ve Got This! Encouragement For A Homeschool Mom (Marci Peterson – Usborne Books)
- What to Put on the High School Transcript (Diane Lockman – Classical Scholar)
- 7 Work at Home Ideas for the Homeschooling Mom (Heidi Kreider, writer/social media storyteller)
- Delight-Directed Homeschooling: What it Looks Like and How to Make it Work in your Homeschool (Sara Jordan – The Homeschool Post and Embracing Destiny)
- Homeschooling with the Charlotte Mason Method (Laura Prater – Raising Soldiers 4 Christ)
- Teaching Beyond a Textbook (Beth Hempton – Classes by Beth Plus)
- What Is Deschooling And How To Do It Properly (Rachael Hudson – Outside the Box Homeschool)
- Developing Language Skills in Primary and Elementary Ages – Katie’s Homeschool Cottage
- Finding Your Child’s Learning Style and Teaching to it (Holly Chubb – The Fraggle Momma)
- How to Incorporate STEM into Your Homeschool (Brenda Priddy – Schooling a Monkey)
- How To Make Art Appreciation a Natural Part of Your Home Life (Erica Johns – Enrichment Studies)
- How to Raise Kids Who LOVE Giving Speeches (Diane Lockman – Classical Scholar)
- Preschool Level- Staying Organized (Ashley Walkup – Embracing Homemaking)
- Teach Social Studies with Family History (Dianne McLean – Home Education Council of America)
- Teaching a Biblical Worldview through the Arts – Lori Lane
- Teaching the Necessities for Middle/High School English & Language Art – Katie’s Homeschool Cottage
- The Importance of Music and Theatre Education In The Home – Lori Lane
- Using Literature to Teach Writing Skills (Beth Hempton – Classes by Beth Plus)
- Homeschool Bullies: Dealing with Mean Kids, Cliques, and Mama Drama (Tavia Fuller Armstrong – The Unplanned Homeschooler)
- Homeschooling in the Military (Laura Prater – Raising Soldiers 4 Christ)
- Homeschooling with ADHD- Jackie of LJSkool
- Homeschooling with Special Needs – Missica Skeens
- A 9-Step Plan to Increase Harmony in Your Home – Dr. Scott Turansky
- How to Build Strong and Healthy Communication Patterns – Dr. Scott Turansky
- Manage Family Emotions with these Two Commitments – Dr. Scott Turansky
- Understanding Bad Attitudes and How to Change Them – Dr. Scott Turansky
Don’t miss it! Register today!