We’ve been writing about homeschool celebrations this month at The Homeschool Post. Do you have any graduations or other kind of milestones coming up? Do you homeschool year-round or take a break for the summer? This is your chance to share what’s going on in your homeschool! We want to hear all about it (and share it on our Pinterest board)!
The June Homeschool Blog and Tell is brought to you by Vibrant Homeschooling. Registration for “bloom,” an 8-part, self-paced online video course for homeschool moms is currently open through midnight PST on June 20th. It’s designed to encourage and motivate moms who need to reclaim their homeschool joy. You can learn more on the website.
Welcome to the June 2015 Edition of the Homeschool Blog and Tell Linkup! This is our monthly link-up that allows you to show off what is going on in your homeschool!
Grab a button for your blog!
Through the end of this month, link up your homeschool-related post and we’ll share it with our readers.
So, show us what you got!
Now for a few guidelines: (I know…no one likes a lot of rules, so there are not many.)
- Please direct your link to a certain post NOT your home page. We have the right to delete your link if this is not followed.
- Use a least one photo in your post. We want to SEE what you have done!
- Link your specific post to The Homeschool Post. (Again, we have the right to delete your link if this is not followed.)
- These can be OLDER posts. We are okay with that – we want to bring new readers to your blog!
- Please link back to us or use the button above in your post or on your blog somewhere. We want everyone to know about the link-up and share it with their friends! Thanks!
If you have ANY questions, please feel free to ask! We are here for ALL homeschoolers and truly want to bless you guys!