Welcome to the Homeschool Blog and Tell – April Edition!
This is a series that you get to show off what is going on in your homeschool!
Each month has a different theme.
April’s theme is “Show us your RAINY DAY Activity!”
April Showers bring May Flowers.
- April is National Humor Month.
- April 2nd is National Peanut Butter and Jelly Day
- April 18th is International Juggler’s Day . This should also be called Homeschooler’s Day – every homeschool Mom has juggling down pat!
So, show us what you got! We want something in the photo to do for a rainy day. This would also work if you have plans when someone is ill or just need a day off of work. In our neck of the woods, we would play in the rain – we are in a major drought.
Now for a few guidelines: (I know…no one likes a lot of rules, so there are not many.)
- Please direct your link to a certain post NOT your home page. We have the right to delete your link if this is not followed.
- Use a least one photo in your post. We want to SEE what you have done!
- Link your specific post to The Homeschool Post. (Again, we have the right to delete your link if this is not followed.)
- These can be OLDER posts. We are okay with that – we want to drive you web traffic!
If you have ANY questions, please feel free to ask! We are here for ALL homeschoolers and truly want to bless you guys!
If you are on Twitter, Google+, or even Instagram please use the hashtag: #HSBAT.
Blessings to you! You are loved!