Welcome to the Homeschool Blog and Tell – March Edition!
This is a series that you get to show off what is going on in your homeschool!
Each month has a different theme.
March’s theme is “Show us something GREEN or 17 things growing!”
March is all green and spring is here (hopefully).
- St. Patrick’s Day is the 17th.
- Spring became official on March 20th.
- March 30th is Take A Walk in the Park Day.
Are you seeing Green too?
So, show us what you got! We want something in the photo to have GREEN in it. We’d love to see your kids, family and homeschool to show off their green hats, green tractors, green curtains, green spinach but please no green teeth. But, I suppose – we’d accept that too! We’d know not everyone has things growing but if you do – feel free to show us 17 different plants or even laundry piles. We are not picky.
Now for a few guidelines: (I know…no one likes a lot of rules, so there are not many.)
- Please direct your link to a certain post NOT your home page. We have the right to delete your link if this is not followed.
- Use a least one photo in your post. We want to SEE what you have done!
- Link your specific post to The Homeschool Post. (Again, we have the right to delete your link if this is not followed.)
- These can be OLDER posts. We are okay with that – we want to drive you web traffic!
If you have ANY questions, please feel free to ask! We are here for ALL homeschoolers and truly want to bless you guys!
If you are on Twitter, Google+, or even Instagram please use the hashtag: #HSBAT.
Blessings to you! You are loved!