Welcome to the Homeschool Blog and Tell – February Edition!
This is a series that you get to show off what is going on in your homeschool!
Each month has a different theme.
February’s theme is “Show us something RED!”
February is a month about love and RED.
- Valentine’s Day is the 14th.
- National Cherry Pie Day is the 20th.
- National Heart Month is all month long!
Are you seeing Red too?
So, show us what you got! We want something in the photo to have RED in it. We’d love to see your kids, family and homeschool to show off their RED boots, RED mailbox flag, RED A+ on their Math paper, RED science experiment, RED “I love you’s” and anything else you can think of that is RED.
Now for a few guidelines: (I know…no one likes a lot of rules, so there are not many.)
- Please direct your link to a certain post NOT your home page. We have the right to delete your link if this is not followed.
- Use a least one photo in your post. We want to SEE what you have done!
- Link your specific post to The Homeschool Post. (Again, we have the right to delete your link if this is not followed.)
- These can be OLDER posts. We are okay with that – we want to drive you web traffic!
If you have ANY questions, please feel free to ask! We are here for ALL homeschoolers and truly want to bless you guys!
If you are on Twitter, Google+, or even Instagram please use the hashtag: #HSBAT.
Blessings to you! You are loved!