My kids absolutely love doing science experiments – and so do I! What we don’t love is having to find all the needed supplies, and forgetting something, and then not actually doing the experiment because we didn’t pick up the last supply at the store.
That’s why I was SO excited to find out about Groovy Lab in a Box! They have everything – and I mean everything – you need to complete a science experiment, all in one convenient package!
From the website…
“Groovy Lab in a Box includes everything you need to complete all activities, inquiry experiments, tests, and engineering design challenges. Including the basics. You never have to go looking for popsicle sticks or straws or pipe cleaners ever again. If the activity, experiment, test, challenge, or inquiry requires a specific tool or supply, it’s in the box!”
I love that! No more hunting the house trying to find something that will work – because it all magically arrives on your doorstep! Go here to read more about what’s inside each box.
Here are the details:
- One Prestigious Parents’ Choice® Award winner Groovy Lab in a Box – Lunar Launch Box
- Engineering Design Challenge: Can you design, build, and launch a rocket which travels the farthest vertical distance?
- Investigate Potential Energy and Kinetic Energy. Build Balloon Rockets, Paper Rockets, Foam Rockets, and a rocket that you engineer and design.
- Emphasis on STEM (science, technology, engineering and math)
- Extended learning through our exclusive online portal.
- STEM•ist /stĕmʹĭst/ n. Expert in applying science, technology, engineering, and mathematics. Explorer, creator, inventor…STEMist!
- For STEMists ages 8 and up
Thank you, Groovy Lab in a Box!
To connect with Groovy Lab in a Box so you don’t miss information about deals, sales, new products, science tips, and fun ideas, you can visit their blog, follow them on Twitter, like them on Facebook, or follow them on Pinterest.
And I’d love to know – if none of the science kits were sold out, which one would you choose?