The Homeschool Post is on the lookout for volunteer guest writers. If you are interested in guest posting, complete this form and we will be in touch with more details.
- Homeschooling, in general
- Seasonal homeschool projects
- Homeschool organizational tips
- Learning and behavior of children
- Tools and gadgets for homeschool moms/dads
- Unit studies
- Family fun
- Homeschooling different age groups
- Simple recipes for busy families
- DIY projects or tutorials
- Homeschool electives and extra-curricular activities
- Homeschooling methods
Each article should range between 600 and 1400 words and contain at least one pinnable photo.
When submitting your article, you are agreeing to the following:
- The content is original.
- You, as the author, have permission to use the included photo within the article and adhere to The Homeschool Post modifying the size and publishing the photo.
- Editors of The Homeschool Post reserve the right to edit the article for length and verbiage.
Please note that not every article will be published. The Homeschool Post reserves the right to refuse any article not deemed suitable for the current audience. Advertisements will not be accepted.
We look forward to hearing from you!