How has the 2013-14 school year been going at your house? Have you had time to fit in some nature walks, park days and fun field trips for hands-on learning? I hope so!
We have been pretty bogged down with high school work this year so far, but the hopes are high that we will find a way to fit more outdoor and field-trippy fun into our schedules. I’ve got my eye on a few Texas festivals that I don’t want to miss.
We would love to see where you’ve been!
Your field trip ideas inspire us. Join us here each month (the last Friday of each month) to link up your field trips. Our readers showcase their field trip links, linking recent trips or not-so-recent trips here on our linky tool below. It doesn’t matter how old your link is, but please only post the link to a particular field trip once. Wherever you are going – inquiring homeschool minds want to hear about it (and see pretty pictures!)…
>Rules for linking up:
1. Your Fantastic Foto Fieldtrips post must be about a field trip and must contain photos.
2. There is no date limit on when you posted the article on your blog (ancient stuff from 2005 is acceptable).
3. You can include as many links as you want each month — the more the merrier (wow us!).
4. Do not link back to your main blog page — just the url from the actual field trip post and a title of where it was would be great: example — Sprittibee/Milk Farm
5. Be sure to use the graphic for the meme either in your post or sidebar (or both)
Feel free to browse back through our older Fantastic Foto Fieldtrip posts to find great links and fun picture posts.
Just click on the field trips category on our sidebar and scroll away! We can’t wait to join you on your your adventures.