If you’re like me, you’re always looking for creative methods to use in your homeschool to keep your kids engaged with the learning process. On the other hand, budget is also a consideration so you need resources that won’t break the bank. Does that sound familiar?
I’ve found something that works for us that fits both of those requirements: notebooking. We have been using notebooking for a while in our homeschool lessons and have found it to work for a wide range of ages, interests, and abilities. Whether you’re a Charlotte Mason homeschooler, take a delight-directed approach to learning, Classical, or something in between, notebooking can work for you.
We love notebooking because:
- We can follow our interests — notebooking works for any topic!
- It allows kids to retain the information they’ve learned.
- It’s easily customizable for age and ability.
- It’s inexpensive.
- It’s portable so it works for carschooling and field trips.
- It creates a great record or portfolio of learning.
- It creates a reference tool for future studies.
Check out these posts to get more ideas for notebooking:
Notebooking Pages Lifetime Membership Sale
Now is a great time to try notebooking (or stock up on notebooking pages if you already love it!) during the Notebooking Pages lifetime membership sale. You can save 25% off the regular price, now through Aug. 7th. You can even download a free sampler pack to get an idea of what’s included. Read on for the details below!