It’s time for the monthly Carnival of Homeschooling and we’re glad to be hosting this month at The Homeschool Post. Get comfy and settle in for some great homeschool reads!
Carnival of Homeschooling
Leah of As We Walk Along the Road has shared several great posts this month:
- Learn about Artists with Great Books
- Help! I Can’t Homeschool High School: Facing Your Homeschooling High School Fears
- Literature Unit Study Ideas for The Silver Chair by C.S. Lewis
Petticoat Government believes U.S. schools too often exhaust young children. Homeschool allows for more rest and play, which they need as they transition out of being toddlers. Read more about this topic from in the post Baby Tears.
Magical Mouse Schoolhouse has a few posts to share on the educational aspects of the Disney theme parks:
- 5 Phenomenal Features of Walt Disney World’s Disney Springs
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom: DINOSAUR
- Disneyland Park & Magic Kingdom Park: Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- 5 Ways to Cultivate a Thankful Heart in Your Children
- 30 Thanksgiving Books to Read Together
- 20 Delicious Thanksgiving Recipes at Embracing Destiny
- DIY Thanksgiving Wreath on a Budget at Embracing Destiny — a fun craft to make with the kids!
Title of Post(s)
URL of Post(s)
Name of Blog
URL of Blog
Brief summary of the post(s)
Or you can submit via Google Forms.