Does art come naturally to you and your children? Do you easily work it into your homeschool studies? If you’re like me, the answer is no to both questions. We do plenty of arts and crafts projects, but serious art study is another thing. That’s why I’m excited to share this giveaway from See the Light — it could be just the solution you need for art lessons in your homeschool!
See the Light Art Projects DVD Box Set
Learn from Master Artist Pat Knepley as she takes you step-by-step through these lessons on 9 DVDs:
Create Your Own Masterpiece In The Style Of 9 Famous Artists!
– DRAW A WINDOW IN THE STYLE OF LOUIS COMFORT TIFFANY
– DRAW A WATERCOLOR PAINTING IN THE STYLE OF AMERICAN POP ARTIST WAYNE THIEBAUD
– CREATE A PAPER COLLAGE IN THE STYLE OF FRENCH ARTIST HENRI ROUSSEAU
– CREATE A FRUIT STILL LIFE IN THE STYLE OF FRENCH ARTIST GEORGES SEURAT
– CREATE AN ABSTRACT FLOWER IN THE STYLE OF AMERICAN ARTIST GEORGIA O’KEEFFE
– CREATE AN ACRYLIC OR TEMPERA PAINTING IN THE STYLE OF RUSSIAN ARTIST MARC CHAGALL
– DRAW A CHALK PASTEL IN THE STYLE OF FRENCH ARTIST EDGAR DEGAS
– PAINT A WATERCOLOR SEASCAPE IN THE STYLE OF AMERICAN ARTIST WINSLOW HOMER
– CREATE AN OIL PASTEL SUNFLOWER IN THE STYLE OF DUTCH ARTIST VINCENT VAN GOGH
This set makes a year’s worth of homeschool art and is good for high school level art credit. It retails at $99.99.
You can enter for your chance to win in the Rafflecopter below: