The April Homeschool Blog and Tell is brought to you by Lamp Post Homeschool. You can save 20% on Alpha Omega curriculum through the end of April. Use code AOP20 at the checkout.
This is our monthly link-up that allows you to show off what is going on in your homeschool!
In honor of National Poetry Month, we’d love to see you share something poetry-related from your homeschool! Or just tell us what you’ve been doing this week, or any cool projects you’ve done recently. Our theme this month is A Day in the Life of a Homeschooler, so if you have a post about your homeschool day, link it up in our blog hop here!
We have created a Pinterest board just for the Homeschool Blog & Tell, so you can see your posts featured there:
Grab a button for your blog!
Through the end of this month, link up your homeschool-related post and we’ll share it with our readers.
So, show us what you got!
Now for a few guidelines: (I know…no one likes a lot of rules, so there are not many.)
- Please direct your link to a certain post NOT your home page. We have the right to delete your link if this is not followed.
- Use a least one photo in your post. We want to SEE what you have done!
- Link your specific post to The Homeschool Post. (Again, we have the right to delete your link if this is not followed.)
- These can be OLDER posts. We are okay with that – we want to bring new readers to your blog!
- Please link back to us or use the button above in your post or on your blog somewhere. We want everyone to know about the link-up and share it with their friends! Thanks!
If you have ANY questions, please feel free to ask! We are here for ALL homeschoolers and truly want to bless you guys!