We are very excited to have this month’s Fantastic Foto Field Trips sponsored byMath Mammoth! Please take a moment to visit them on Facebook or Google +. They have over 350 FREE worksheets available and their books come in convenient PDF downloads.
Have you braved the cold to field trip with your kids this month? Any winter learning experiences to share? Snow day photos?
Here in Austin, we decided to see what there was to see at the newly opened Austin Aquarium (photo from there above).
Where have you been lately? What have you seen?
Your field trip ideas inspire us. Join us here each month (the last Friday of each month) to link up your field trips. Our readers showcase their field trip links, linking recent trips or not-so-recent trips here on our linky tool below. It doesn’t matter how old your link is, but please only post the link to a particular field trip once. Wherever you are going – inquiring homeschool minds want to hear about it (and see pretty pictures!)…
>Rules for linking up:
1. Your Fantastic Foto Fieldtrips post must be about a field trip and must contain photos.
2. There is no date limit on when you posted the article on your blog (ancient stuff from 2005 is acceptable).
3. You can include as many links as you want each month — the more the merrier (wow us!).
4. Do not link back to your main blog page — just the url from the actual field trip post and a title of where it was would be great: example — Sprittibee/Aquarium
5. Be sure to use the graphic for the meme either in your post or sidebar (or both)
Feel free to browse back through our older Fantastic Foto Fieldtrip posts to find great links and fun picture posts.
Just click on the field trips category on our sidebar and scroll away! We can’t wait to join you on your your adventures.
[inlinkz_linkup id=365360 mode=1 pageSize=300]