I love crafting. I love creating art. I love making things to give away to others, simple and complex, just for the joy of bringing a smile to their face.
I may love crafting, but that does not mean I am very good at crafting. During a recent craft day with my mother, we joked about how I should never be allowed near a glue gun. An hour later, we expanded that to include spray paint and glitter.
I am not the Martha Stewart in my family. I still have fun crafting with my girls. I just have to look for the crafts made for people like me.
Here is a collection of crafts for Valentine’s Day, for all ages, and all skill levels:
- Valentine’s Day Deployment Jar – Count down the day’s until mom or dad’s return!
- Doilies and Stickers – This great post even includes some schoolwork.
- Heart Memo Board – Easy and great for showing WHY someone is special!
- No-Bake Cupcake Craft – Perfect for little ones!
- Heart Chain – Love this idea! Great for teaching kids how to show love to one another!
- Homemade Slime for your Valentine– My girls LOVE slime…. I’m thinking that the boys might not mind these Valentines.
- Valentine’s Tree Centerpiece – Beautiful artwork, great for the older crowd.
- Valentine Synonym Art – Easy watercolor and marker art, with a lesson in synonyms
- Valentine Printable and Book List – Adorable printable and Valentine idea with a great book list.
- Valentine Cupcake Wrapper Angels – My daughter wanted to show everyone how to make her special cupcake angel, so I grabbed the camera. She wanted to be able to walk around with hers. The rest of us glued ours to some paper. Check out her short, impromptu video tutorial.
Want more ideas? We’ve pinned a bunch to our Valentine’s Day Pinterest Board. Have you posted a Valentine Craft? We would love to have you share it with us!