Remember furry and blue Grover doing “Near…. Far”? That about sums up fieldtripping – because you can turn almost anything NEAR or FAR in to a learning field trip experience if you set your mind to it.
Just today, my oldest went with me to a landmark Texas homeschool divorce case at the Milam County Courthouse in Cameron, Texas:
Where have you been learning? Well – besides at the kitchen table, of course!
We love seeing your links and hearing about fun field trip ideas. Join us here each month (supposedly on the last Friday of each month, but this month we ran out of days too soon) to link up your field trips. Our readers showcase their field trip links, linking recent trips or not-so-recent trips here on our linky tool below. It doesn’t matter how old your link is, but please only post the link to a particular field trip once.
Wherever you are going – inquiring homeschool minds want to hear about it (and see pretty pictures!)…
Rules for linking up:
1. Your Fantastic Foto Fieldtrips post must be about a field trip and must contain photos.
2. There is no date limit on when you posted the article on your blog (ancient stuff from 2006 is acceptable).
3. You can include as many links as you want each month — the more the merrier (wow us!).
4. Do not link back to your main blog page — just the url from the actual field trip post and a title of where it was would be great: example — Sprittibee/Nature Center
5. Be sure to use the graphic for the meme either in your post or sidebar (or both)
Feel free to browse back through our older Fantastic Foto Fieldtrip posts to find great links and fun picture posts. Just click on the field trips category on our sidebar and scroll away!
We can’t wait to join you on your your adventures.