What have you been up to lately? Have homeschool educational field trips been set aside for family vacations over the holidays? I bet if you think about it, something you did and somewhere you went was really a field trip!
Our family stopped over at the Houston Fine Arts Museum to see King Tut over the Christmas holiday. What a treat! I can’t wait to review it at my blog.
Where did you go last month?
We love seeing your links and hearing about fun field trip ideas. Join us here each month (supposedly on the last Friday of each month, but this month we ran out of days too soon) to link up your field trips. Our readers showcase their field trip links, linking recent trips or not-so-recent trips here on our linky tool below. It doesn’t matter how old your link is, but please only post the link to a particular field trip once.
Wherever you are going – inquiring homeschool minds want to hear about it (and see pretty pictures!)…
Rules for linking up:
1. Your Fantastic Foto Fieldtrips post must be about a field trip and must contain photos.
2. There is no date limit on when you posted the article on your blog (ancient stuff from 2006 is acceptable).
3. You can include as many links as you want each month — the more the merrier (wow us!).
4. Do not link back to your main blog page — just the url from the actual field trip post and a title of where it was would be great: example — Sprittibee/Nature Center
5. Be sure to use the graphic for the meme either in your post or sidebar (or both)
Feel free to browse back through our older Fantastic Foto Fieldtrip posts to find great links and fun picture posts. Just click on the field trips category on our sidebar and scroll away!
We can’t wait to join you on your your adventures – isn’t the internet great?!
‘); // ]]>