Here we go again. Pack up the sack lunches, umbrella stroller, sunscreen, goldfish crackers, juice boxes and — don’t forget the CAMERA!
Buckle your seat belts. We’re off on a homeschool adventure.
What great field trips have you taken lately? Or which trips have you taken that went all wrong? Have any carschool advice to share?
The last Friday of each month, our readers showcase their field trip links, linking recent trips or not-so-recent trips.
The History Museum, a favorite park to feed the ducks, the city dump…
Where have you been lately?
Rules for linking up:
1. Your Fantastic Foto Fieldtrips post must be about a field trip and must contain photos.
2. There is no date limit on when you posted the article on your blog (ancient stuff from 2005 is acceptable).
3. You can include as many links as you want each month — the more the merrier (wow us!).
4. Do not link back to your main blog page — just the url from the actual field trip post and a title of where it was would be great: example — Sprittibee/Houston Zoo
5. Be sure to use the graphic for the meme either in your post or sidebar (or both)
Feel free to browse back through our older Fantastic Foto Fieldtrip posts to find great links and fun picture posts. Just click on the field trips category on our sidebar and scroll away!
We can’t wait to see your adventures!