Are you a field trip fanatic? Do you want to take more field trips and just need some inspiration? Well…
You’ll love our new monthly link-up feature here at the Homeschool Post. Every last Friday of the month we’re going to showcase all your field trip links.
Being a field trip freak myself, I figured I’d move my Field Trip Foto Friday meme over here to the Homeschool Post where it would fit in better (seeing as how I can hardly blog these days over there with two kids under two). We haven’t been up for many field trips lately — but I’m sure that will change after the toddler gets potty trained and the tiny one gets his ‘legs’. For now, I’ll enjoy updating a few field trip posts each month and linking them here — to keep myself from forgetting that there’s a light at the end of the diaper bag tunnel!
Back in 2005, I began posting my ‘Field Trip Foto Friday’ meme at Sprittibee, but that was long before the ‘linky’ came along. It will be so much more fun to see where you all are going and be encouraged by your ideas. I know we could use some sunshine and hands-on fun in our homeschooling … and with summer coming up, there will be even more opportunity to get out of the house and go enjoy the great big world out there!
- – – – -
Rules for linking up:
1. Your Fantastic Foto Fieldtrips post must be about a field trip and must contain photos.
2. There is no date limit on when you posted the article on your blog (ancient stuff from 2005 is acceptable).
3. You can include as many links as you want each month — the more the merrier (wow us!).
4. Do not link back to your main blog page — just the url from the actual field trip post and a title of where it was would be great: example — Sprittibee/Zoo
5. Be sure to use the graphic for the meme either in your post or sidebar (or both)!
Buttons for Fantastic Foto Fieldtrips:
LINK YOUR FIELD TRIPS FOR THIS MONTH HERE:
Can’t wait to see where you’ve been!